- H.I. (Moses) Moussa- Masters of Environmental Studies, Environment and Resource Studies Master’s student
- Jeremy Vasil- Masters of Applied Environmental Studies, Local Economic Development (2013)
- Yves Gerard- visiting scholar (2011)
Dr. A. K. Mohanty (University of Guelph), Dr. M. Sain (University of Toronto), Dr. M. Misra (University of Guelph)
DescriptionLife cycle assessment (LCA) of bio-based products and conventional materials, suitable for auto parts and consumer products made of new biobased materials.
- LCA methodology and theory. Develop and test approaches and models on various potential solutions to the “co-product problem” for bio-based materials and products.
- Making LCA broader and deeper. Longer term aim for a broader set of sustainability indicators and stronger meaningful assessments of complex agri-food products.